Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We are Back!!

After a year of not blogging I figured I should get back into it. We have had a crazy yet fun year. My sister got engaged in Feb., we as a family went to Vegas the day after they got engaged and spent some time there. We always have lots of fun with my family regardless of what we end up doing. My dad went crazy with the pictures as usual but it was fun! We went to the Hoover Dam where my mom and Austin were the biggest babies about haha. They both don't like hights so they stood way far back. We walked around the strip, went shopping and just enjoyed eachother company. Here are a few pictures from that trip. :)






This year was full of Triathlons as well. Austin did one in Riverton with the young men in the ward, he did Saratoga Springs, Yuba Lake, and Ogden. He talked me into doing one as well so I did one in Murry and LOVED it. So we can't wait for next summer so we can do more again. Here are some pictures from a few of them.....




















Next we had my sisters wedding which was wonderful! She got married in the Salt Lake Temple and had a luncheon at the Lion House and then we went to Chicago and had a reception there. Here are a few pictures from her wedding. :)










Of course all summer we went boating and to Lake Powell! We went to Hoogle Zoo, Strut your Mutt for no more homeless pets, My cousin got married in St. George so we headed down there for that as well as went hiking, Austins brother Zack came home from his mission, demolitions derby with friends, we went up to the Canyons in the Fall, and of course BYU football games. More Pictures!!!





















That is pretty much the basics of our year! I will be better about blogging this next year!!! :)

No comments: