Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update on our Family

So it has taken me awhile to figure out how to work this blog spot.... you think that I would have caught on sooner but then again I havn't really had time to sit down and play around. :) To start out Austin and I have been married for almost 6 months now CRAZY how fast time goes by. We are enjoying being married and being able to be with eachother all the time, even at work. Austin and myself work at United first Financial. Its a program software that helps people pay down their mortgage and debt. Austin just a promotion and we are sooo happy! Promotions come with great raises too and we wont complain! We are looking into getting our own place soon and can't wait for that!

We just bought a puppy about 3 months ago, he is a maltipoo and we love him soo much! His name is Cooper and I will say he is a mamas boy!!! He is still in the puppy stage right now so we can't wait for his teeth to fall out so he stops nibbling on our fingers but we wouldn't trade him for the world.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

It is about time!! Love you guys! and Coop!!

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

I thought you guys aleady bought a place. Or are you talking about getting into a house? Don't you like your condo?

Ben and Jenny said...

Yay! Glad to see you guys are blogging.